Benefits of UWA's course structure
What are the benefits of UWA's course structure?
UWA's course structure enhances the UWA student experience and is beneficial to you as a student in many ways.
Completing a UWA course, you will:
- Have the freedom to sample a wide range of subjects, particularly in first year, that help you to decide which subjects and careers interest you most.
- Develop not only expertise in your chosen area of specialised study but also a broader range of knowledge and attributes that will equip you for a rapidly changing world.
- Gain job-ready skills, with a particular emphasis on communication and research, together with leadership qualities and engagement with the wider community.
- Have the opportunity to study overseas for one or two semesters. Achievement in a different academic and cultural environment will show employers that you are a self-starter, flexible and adventurous.
- Be more prepared for professional careers and gain fairer access to high-demand professional training.
- Benefit from a much simpler, more consistent and more flexible set of course structures that will enable you to make easier, clearer choices.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.