External studies in ALVA

Can I enrol in my Faculty of Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts course, major or units externally?
The Faculty of Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts does not offer studies externally. However we do offer certain units in intensive teaching periods, and can accommodate cross-institutional studies if your circumstances necessitate it.  If your availability to study face-to-face at Crawley campus changes part way through your degree, you should discuss your options with the ALVA Student Office.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.