Credit for undergraduate studies in Business completed at another institution

Can I credit my prior study if I transfer from another institution to the Business School at UWA as an undergraduate student?

You may be granted credit (or 'advanced standing') for your prior studies if the content is compatible with the structure of your chosen course and at an appropriate level. You could receive up to a maximum of 50% of a course in credit. For example, a Bachelor of Commerce is comprised of 24 units and the maximum allowed credit is 12 units (or 3 semesters).

Credits are assessed for you at enrolment day. If you are an international student you will be advised when you receive an offer.  

If you want your credit assessed earlier you should make an appointment to see the Sub-Dean via the Student Centre located in the Business School Main Entrance Foyer or you can phone: 6488 2780.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.