Mid-year entry - electronic documents (Australian domestic students)
You can email requested documentation to UWA as the University does not require original or certified copies of documents to be provided during the admission process. This means you can submit scanned copies of documents; however, applications may be audited by seeking verification of your results from the issuing body.
Note: Original transcripts and degree certificates from previous studies may also be requested at any time as part of the process of verifying the authenticity of any documents provided with an application.
In order for the documents to be acceptable by UWA you must follow the guidelines below.
Scanned Documents Guidelines:
- Documents must be scanned from the original and where possible in colour;
- Documents must be scanned in colour if the document has embossed seals;
- Documents may be requested to be scanned in colour for readability purposes;
- Unreadable documents will be required to be re-scanned which may result in a delay in the application being assessed. If an applicant is unable to scan documents effectively then the University will accept a hard-copy original document or correctly certified copy of the original;
- Scans from a photocopy or a faxed copy are not accepted;
- Documents must be scanned at the original size;
- Applicants must ensure no part or pages of the document are missing;
- Where a document has stamps, seals or text on both sides of the page then both sides must be scanned;
- Scanned documents must be in one of the following formats: pdf, .rtf, .txt, .doc, .docx, .xls, .tif, .rpt, .bmp, .xlsx or .jpg
- Documents saved in the following file types will not be accepted: .dot, .gif, .ppt or .zip