Entry with overseas qualifications (domestic students)

I am an Australian domestic student, can I gain entry into my chosen course with my overseas qualification?

If you have completed an Australian senior secondary (Year 12) program or the equivalent from another country, the required grades and scores can be found in the following links:

If you have completed other formal qualifications please contact the Admission Centre.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.