How to apply for Study Abroad to UWA
You can apply for the UWA Study Abroad Program, to study for up to two semesters, in a number of ways:
If you are applying directly to UWA, you can apply online.
Applying Through a Third Party
There are several ways you can apply through a third party provider, for example:
- IFSA Butler University, CEA Arcadia University, Study Australia, SUNY Brockport, Australearn etc or
- Through a UWA authorised representative throughout the world. UWA maintains a database of agents that you can use to locate an agent in your country or
- If UWA has an arrangement with your university where tuition and OSHC fees invoices are sent to the university
If you are applying through a third party you must first be nominated by your third party provider, agent or university. Once this nomination has been received, you will be sent an email from the UWA Global Learning Office with advice on how to apply online. Your application should be accompanied by:
- Your original academic transcript (or a certified copy) and
- Evidence of English language competency (where appropriate)
- A certified copy of your passport
Where documents are not in English, a certified English translation must be enclosed with your application.
Notification of Decision
Assessment for complete applications usually takes between one and three weeks. You'll receive formal notification by airmail. Earlier notification is possible if an email address is provided.
Your Letter of Offer will grant admission to UWA subject to satisfying the appropriate prerequisites for the units that you have nominated. It will also ask you to complete a Proposed Study List.