Applying for postgraduate studies online if you are an international student

If I am an international student can I apply for postgraduate studies online?

You can apply for postgraduate studies online by submitting an application via OASys - UWA On-line's Application System.

Note: HDR applications have a different application process; please visit OASys for detailed information on how to apply.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.