Applying for undergraduate studies at UWA for international students

How do I apply for undergraduate studies if I am an international student?

Detailed information about to apply for undergraduate studies is available on our My Application website. Here you will find an 'apply online' button and other important information about the application process.

Note: The University requires supporting documentation of your qualifications and English proficiency before your eligibility can be advised.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.