Applying for credit transfer with a Diploma as an undergraduate international student

I have a Diploma, how do I apply for credit transfer as an undergraduate international student?

You will be required to submit a full online application for undergraduate study. Your application will be assessed for both entry to UWA and credit transfer eligibility. Any credit granted will be detailed on your Outcome Letter from Admissions. This will be made available within 2-4 weeks of submitting a complete application.

Note: Advice regarding credit transfer cannot be given without an application, which must be complete with original supporting documents.

Was this answer helpful?