Deferral - Australian domestic students

How do I defer my place if I am an Australian domestic undergraduate student?

As a new student to UWA, to defer taking up your place simply record your intention to defer through UWA Accept before the relevant deadline.

Make sure you read and understand the conditions of deferral before lodging your response.

Note: You are not required to accept your offer before submitting a response to defer.

If you are a current student at UWA, and you want to take some time off from your course, you need to apply for approved leave.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.