Lodging your postgraduate coursework course application

How do I apply for a postgraduate coursework course?

You should check all the necessary information about your preferred postgraduate coursework program, including any specific entry requirements, before submitting your application.

Domestic applicants
Domestic applicants to postgraduate coursework programs should refer to the application dates and submit an application to the University’s Online Application System (UWA Apply).

Current UWA students should access UWA Apply via the "My Applications" menu under the "Admissions" tab in studentConnect.

International applicants
International applicants to postgraduate coursework programs should refer to the Start my application web page and either submit an application directly to the University’s Online Application System (UWA Apply) or through an authorised UWA overseas representative.

International applicants to the Doctor of Medicine, Doctor of Dental Medicine or Doctor of Podiatric Medicine must complete and upload a Faculty supplementary form to accompany their online application.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.