Engineering at UWA

How do I study engineering at UWA?

After gaining entry to UWA, you can enrol in one of our five undergraduate degrees with a major in Engineering Science.

After successfully completing your Bachelor’s degree with a major in Engineering Science you can undertake a two-year Master of Professional Engineering (MPE). Where you can specialise in one of seven disciplines:

Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Electrical and electronic, Environmental, Mechanical, Mining or Software.

UWA degrees feature a simple, flexible structure with an explicit focus on developing communication, research and problem-solving skills. Throughout your undergraduate degree, you will focus on engineering units and also undertake some units outside your major study area. In addition to Engineering Science, you may choose a second major area of study within your bachelor’s degree.

Visit the Future Students website for more information.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.