Gaining credit for a postgraduate UWA course

Can I credit my prior study if I transfer from another institution to UWA as a postgraduate (semester based) student?

Answer ID 1292 | Last updated on 08/09/2022 11.59 AM

You may be allowed to claim credit up to a maximum of 50% of that course for your prior postgraduate studies completed within the last 5 years if the content is compatible with the structure of your chosen course.

To apply, complete an Advanced Standing application form and submit it to your Student Advising Office via Email Us.

Note: Advanced Standing (credit) is not available in the Graduate Certificates. 

Was this answer helpful?