Application dates and process for the Juris Doctor
When do applications open for the Juris Doctor and how do I apply?
Answer ID 1399 | Last updated on 31/01/2023 11.38 PM
Round 1 applications close TBC (approx. November 2022), including the 'Equity and Diversity' and 'Alternative Experience' pathways.
Round 2 applications close TBC (approx. January 2023)
- Intake is typically once annual (commencing February).
- Check application deadline dates online (scroll down to Juris Doctor) to see if any further rounds / extended deadlines have been added.
- Information about admission requirements is available on the Future Students website.
- The JD program starts earlier than Semester 1.
The first unit 'LAWS4101 Foundations of Law and Lawyering' is required and starts Monday 14 February 2022 (intensive).
- For further details please refer to the UWA Handbook and/or contact the Arts and Law Student Office.