How to apply to study at UWA CELT

How do I apply to study at the UWA Centre for English Language Teaching (UWA CELT)?

Answer ID 1504 | Last updated on 13/07/2022 10.44 AM

You can find out how to apply to study at UWA CELT by visiting the How to apply section of the UWA CELT website.

Here you will find a step by step guide on the application process. You can also download the UWA CELT application form. You can submit your application directly to UWA CELT or through one of the Centre’s Education Agents.

If you are not using an Education Agent you can submit your completed and signed application to UWA CELT by Email or post to:

UWA Centre for English Language Teaching
The University of Western Australia
35 Stirling Highway, Crawley
Western Australia 6009

If you are applying for the Academic English and Study Skills Bridging Course, you will need to provide evidence that you meet the minimum English entry requirement (eg. IELTS or TOEFL results).

Within 48 hours of receiving your application, UWA CELT will send a letter of offer giving instructions for your chosen method of payment.

If you are on a student visa, you will be issued with a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) upon receipt of proof of payment.

Was this answer helpful?