Length of time you can study at UWA CELT on your visa

How long can I study at The UWA Centre for English Language Teaching on my visa?

Answer ID 1506 | Last updated on 13/07/2022 10.45 AM

If you are on one of the following visas you can study at UWA CELT for:

  • Working holiday visa – 17 weeks or 4 months
  • Electronic Travel Authority System (ETAS) also known as a tourist or visitor visa – 12 weeks
  • Spousal dependant visa – up to 12 weeks (unless otherwise stated)
  • Student visa – for the duration of ELICOS course. The visa will be valid for 28 days after completion of studies.

Please visit the website for the Department of Home Affairs for the most current and complete information about visa requirements.

Was this answer helpful?