Visa packaging for UWA CELT students

What is visa packaging?

Answer ID 1508 | Last updated on 13/07/2022 10.46 AM

If you are planning to study a degree program at UWA after you have completed your intensive English language studies at UWA CELT, you can apply for one visa that will cover both modes of study. You will need to submit Confirmation of Enrolments (CoEs) for both your English and degree programs to your nearest Australian Consulate or Embassy.

Was this answer helpful?