How to enrol for a degree program if you are a UWA CELT student

How do I enrol for a degree program if I am a UWA CELT student?

Answer ID 1537 | Last updated on 13/07/2022 01.18 PM

Submit an online application together with your academic records. Admissions will send your documents to the relevant school. This will be assessed as to whether your previous study meets the course requirements. If you meet the academic entry requirement for your course, you may receive a conditional offer dependant on your IELTS, TOEFL or Bridging Course results.

Was this answer helpful?