Passport requirement for CELT

Do I need to give The UWA Centre for English Language Teaching my passport?
You will need to hand in your passport and visa to UWA CELT’s administration staff on Orientation day. A photocopy of your passport and visa will be taken and they will be returned to you before the end of the day.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.