Verifying your degree to seek admission to an overseas University or College

I am applying to study at an overseas University or college and have been asked to verify my degree from UWA. How can I do this?

It’s best to check with the university or institution you're applying to about the information they'd like regarding your studies at UWA. Australian and New Zealand Universities should be able to accept a link to My eQuals if you are required to submit academic documents.

UWA can provide you with a number of documents depending on the information you require. Samples of all our documents can be viewed on our academic documents web page as well as information about prices, delivery options, and instructions for placing an order.

The institution you're applying to can also use the online UWA Award Verification Service to verify your course completion, should they wish to.

If the Admissions Office of the university you have applied to requires further information to understand your degree, courses and grades then the World Education Services provides verification of degrees which may assist in meeting university or college admission requirements for international institutions.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.