Taking up your Direct Pathway place

How do I take up my Direct Pathway place once I have completed my Bachelor degree?

If you are a domestic student who has a Direct Pathway to any of the following:

  • 90850 Doctor of Medicine (MD)
  • 90860 Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD)
  • 90870 Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM)
  • 20820 Juris Doctor (JD)
  • 25520 Master of Architecture
  • 25550 Master of Landscape Architecture
  • 51500 Master of Pharmacy
  • 62550 Master of Professional Engineering (MPE)
  • 11550 Master of Social Work
  • 31520 Master of Teaching
  • 32550 Master of Teaching - Secondary
  • 12520 Master of Translation Studies
  • BH001/BH004 Psychology Honours
and have recently completed, or are due to complete your undergraduate degree at the end of this semester, you will be eligible to take up your reserved place in your postgraduate course, provided you meet the Direct Pathway offer conditions in your original offer letter.

Note: In 2016 the University changed the name of the Assured Entry Pathway program to Direct Pathways. This change refers to the name of the pathways only and does not affect or change the conditions of your original offer.

Current UWA students and recent UWA graduates

You must confirm your intention to proceed to your postgraduate course by completing the form found in the Direct Pathway menu under the Admissions tab on studentConnect. You do not need to lodge a new application.

Your new offer letter with instructions on how to enrol in your postgraduate course will be issued once your undergraduate course requirements are completed.

If you are in your final semester and the form is not displaying for you, contact admissions@uwa.edu.au.

Past UWA students with no access to studentConnect

If you no longer have access to studentConnect, you can contact Admissions to take up your place. Email admissions@uwa.edu.au indicating you want to take up your place by providing your student ID, Direct Pathway course and full name. You must contact Admissions in the period specified.

Semester 1 - Contact Admissions from 1 September to 30 November in the year prior to the year you intend to take up your place.
Semester 2 - Contact Admissions from 1 April to 30 May of the year you intend to take up your place.

International students

You are not required to complete the form on studentConnect. Admissions will contact you in your last semester with a new offer letter confirming your place.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.