Taking up your Assured Pathway place

How do I take up my Assured Pathway place once I have completed my Bachelor degree?

Answer ID 2182 | Last updated on 19/10/2022 09.37 AM

If you have an Assured Pathway (formerly Direct Pathway) to any of the following:

  • 91850 Doctor of Medicine (MD)
  • 91860 Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD)
  • 91870 Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM)
  • 20820 Juris Doctor (JD)
  • 25520 Master of Architecture
  • 25550 Master of Landscape Architecture
  • 51500 Master of Pharmacy
  • 62550 Master of Professional Engineering (MPE)
  • 91550 Master of Public Health
  • 31520 Master of Teaching - Primary
  • 32550 Master of Teaching - Secondary
  • 12520 Master of Translation Studies
and have recently completed or are due to complete your undergraduate degree at the end of this semester, you will be eligible to take up your reserved place in your postgraduate course, provided you meet the Assured Pathway progression rules. You can find the Assured Pathway progression rule in your original offer letter or in Schedule D of the University Admissions Policy.
Note: Applicants can take up their place in the relevant postgraduate course within three years following completion of their undergraduate course, unless otherwise specified in the progression requirements, and provided that the University still offers admission to the relevant postgraduate course.

Current UWA students and recent UWA graduates - Complete the online form

Current UWA students and recent UWA graduates can complete the online form in the Direct Pathway menu under the Course Details tab on studentConnect.
Complete the online form to:
  • Confirm your postgraduate course;
  • Change the commencement period of your postgraduate course; or
  • If you no longer wish to proceed to your postgraduate course.
At any time, you can view your current commencement period in studentConnect in the Course and unit details menu.
Your new offer letter with instructions on how to enrol in your postgraduate course will be issued once your undergraduate course requirements are completed.

Past UWA students with no access to studentConnect - Submit an application

If you no longer have access to studentConnect, you can submit an application for your postgraduate course on UWA Apply.
Contact Admissions if you have any questions about your Assured Pathway.

Was this answer helpful?