Bachelor of Philosophy (Hons) Advising Student Office

If I enrol in the Bachelor of Philosophy (Hons), who is my Advising Student Office?

Answer ID 2369 | Last updated on 17/01/2023 12.39 PM

The Bachelor of Philosophy (Hons) Office is your Student Advising Office, regardless of what major you are studying.

The office is responsible for matters relating to general enrolment (e.g. special consideration, study abroad approvals, course advice, study plans).

Was this answer helpful?