Getting a Campus Card
How do I get a campus card?
Answer ID 250 | Last updated on 27/01/2023 01.16 PM
Follow these steps for your first campus card:
- Activate your Pheme account.
- Log into your student email account .
- Enrol in your units through studentConnect.
- Log into CaptureMe (https://uwa.identityone-services.com.au/prod/saml) and send us a photo to be printed on your card, and upload a copy of your ID (Australian driver’s licence, passport, or Australian Proof of Age/Identity card).
- Once you submit, check your student email for confirmation we’ve received it. In the following day or two, you’ll receive a second email with information on collecting your card, or asking you to upload again.
- Start using your card! You can add your enrolment and guild stickers, start borrowing library books and join a Guild club.
- Check you've completed the steps above.
- Try a different browser or logging in with your phone.
- 'Email us' if you're still unable to resolve the issue.
CaptureME is accessible from all mobile devices - and a great excuse to take a selfie!
STAFF AND VISITORS
Information about getting your first staff card, or a replacement, is on the UWA Intranet.
Come and see us at Student Central to get your replacement card. You won't be able to upload a new photo on CaptureMe for a replacement card; you can either keep the same photo, or have a new one taken by our friendly staff.
Replacements for lost or user damaged cards are $15.00 for students and $16.50 for staff, visitors and library members. Payment can be made by bank card (EFTPOS, MasterCard or Visa) or online via https://payments.uwa.edu.au/StudentFees. If your card is stolen and you have a police report number, your replacement will be free of charge.
If your card is replaced by 1:00pm weekdays, building electronic access will be operational the following day. Library access will activate the next working day after the card is issued.
Campus cards are unavailable to collect during the University Shutdown.