Gaining credit for your prior studies

How do I apply for credit for prior studies?

Answer ID 263 | Last updated on 06/04/2022 10.56 AM

If you are currently enrolled in a course at UWA, you can apply for credit for units passed in a previous course, either at UWA or from an external university or institution. To apply, complete an Application for credit transfer, advanced standing and recognition of prior learning form and submit it to your Student Advising Office via Email Us or in person. If you're applying for credit from an external university or institution, attach an original or full colour scan of your academic transcript to your application.

Your Student Advising Office will notify you of the outcome of your application via your UWA student email account.

Was this answer helpful?