Enrolling in Medical Sciences major

Can I enrol in the Medical Sciences major?

You can enrol in the Medical Sciences major if you have been offered a direct pathway offer to the:

  • Doctor of Medicine (without credit. To obtain credit enrol in the Integrated Medical Sciences and Clinical Practice major).
  • Doctor of Dental Medicine
  • Doctor of Podiatric Medicine or
  • Master of Pharmacy

Other students are offered places in the major based on their TISC preference.

If you are on a direct pathway place, you are automatically enrolled in the Medical Sciences major however, you do not have to study this major if you don't want to. Just email seo-hms@uwa.edu.au and ask to have the major removed.

Was this answer helpful?