Updating your passport details with Immigration

How do I update my passport details with the Department of Home Affairs?

If you currently hold a visa, you must advise the Department of Home Affairs of any changes to your passport details, as your visa is associated with your passport. It is important you notify the Department as soon as possible, by one of the following methods:

Was this answer helpful?