Rhodes Scholarship entitlements
What does Rhodes Scholarship cover?
The Rhodes Scholarship covers:
- Oxford University tuition fees
- College fees
- University application fee
- Annual living stipend
- One economy air fair to Oxford at the start of scholarship.
- One economy air fair to students home country at the conclusion of the scholarship.
You will also be given the opportunity to participate in the life of the Rhodes community in Oxford and attend:
- Events that develop your leadership, problem-solving and public speaking skills
- Presentations from leading international speakers in politics, academia and commerce
- Weekly discussions and debates on global challenges
- Internships with a wide range of organisations