About the scholarship
Application Status: Open to current Uni Hall Residents only. TBC for 2020
Applicable study: The University Club of Western Australia provides an annual bursary for the benefit of University Hall students.
Closing date: 11 March 2019, 10:00am
For: Assistance with accommodation
Number on offer: 3
Value: $5,000 each
- Students must be current University Hall residents.
- These bursaries aim to recognise University Hall residents who have shown outstanding and consistent active engagement in the life at University Hall resulting in contribution to a culture of positive community and relationships as well as to their ongoing personal development outside of their studies. Furthermore these students encounter financial hardship whilst residing at University Hall. The successful students must also identify opportunities within the University Hall community where they wish to continue to contribute to life in the community. Therefore the following criteria must be evident throughout the application:
- Demonstrated outstanding contribution and engagement within the University Hall community not including paid work.
- Experiencing Financial Hardship - Financial hardship may be demonstrated by an applicant being in receipt of a means-tested Commonwealth income support payment (such as Youth Allowance, Austudy, etc.) or by submitting a statement of financial hardship.
- A statement outlining plans to further contribute to the life of University Hall.
- Complete application and attach any relevant documents that may support your submission.
- Email application and documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line being ‘The University of Western Australia Club Bursary’.
- Closing date of application: 10.00am on Monday, March 11, 2019.
- University Hall Scholarships website
Help and support
You can find answers to your questions about coursework scholarships and prizes on the University's online help askUWA.
Every effort has been made to ensure the information we have supplied is correct and up to date. However we strongly advise that you check the scholarship conditions you are applying for and any other information that is available, to ensure you meet the eligibility criteria for any application you might make, and that you understand the implications of any conditions, awarding value and closing dates.