About the scholarship
Applicable study: If any scholarship or bursary is not awarded, funds will be re-allocated as bursaries for current residents. This process will occur through an application process and be named as the ‘Principal’s Bursary’.
Closing date: 12 August 2019, 10:00am . TBC for 2020
For: Assistance with accommodation
Number on offer: N/A
If any scholarship or bursary is not awarded, funds will be re-allocated as bursaries for current residents. This process will occur through an application process and be named as the ‘Principal’s Bursary’.
The Principal has the right to redistribute the value of current scholarships and bursaries and allocate equally distributed funds to students.
- Students must be current University Hall residents.
- Experiencing a degree of financial hardship.
- For current residents, demonstrated strong contribution to life at University Hall through involvement and active engagement as well as solid academic attainment.
- For new residents, demonstrated involvement and engagement whilst at school or in community across a number of areas including but not limited to sport, arts and culture, community service/volunteering, etc. as well as evidence of growing involvement within the life of University Hall.
- Complete application and attach any relevant documents that may support your submission.
- Email application and documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line being ‘Principal’s Bursary’.
- Closing date of application for Semester Two only: 10.00am on Monday, August 12, 2019.
- University Hall Scholarships website
Help and support
You can find answers to your questions about coursework scholarships and prizes on the University's online help askUWA.
Every effort has been made to ensure the information we have supplied is correct and up to date. However we strongly advise that you check the scholarship conditions you are applying for and any other information that is available, to ensure you meet the eligibility criteria for any application you might make, and that you understand the implications of any conditions, awarding value and closing dates.