Fulbright Scholarship - scholarship entitlements
What does the Fulbright Scholarship cover?
Benefits vary based on the type of scholarship; please see individual awards listed for details. Awards generally include:
- Monthly stipend based on the cost of living in the city of the host institution
- Partial tuition allowance for one academic year or Full tuition allowance (Fulbright Future award only)
- Round-trip, economy class airfare directly to and from the scholar’s home city and the city of the host institution
- Establishment allowance
- Dependent allowance- if applicable
- Assistance with identifying U.S. host institutions via Placement Services (Coursework applicants only)
- Health & Accident Insurance (ASPE) – valued at up to USD$100,000 (for the scholar only)
- Access to established professional networks – alumni and other international collaborative groups
- Orientation and enrichment opportunities – in Australia and the U.S.
- Extensive support – from the Commission as well as U.S. organisations
- Media and publicity support
For a full list of Fulbright Scholarships, please see the Fulbright Australia website.