EOI for SOCS5911 Fieldwork in Complex and Hostile Places
How do I submit an Expression of Interest for SOCS5911 Fieldwork in Complex and Hostile Places?
The SOCS5911 Fieldwork in Complex and Hostile Places is next running in June 2019.
To take part in this exciting opportunity, complete an Expression of Interest form attached and return it to the School of Social Sciences by Friday 4:00pm, 31 May 2019.
You may also wish to:
- Apply for entry into the Graduate Certificate in Fieldwork Practice
- Apply for Cross-Institutional Study approval if you're a student at another university
- Apply for a unit substitution in your UWA Postgraduate Coursework or Honours program via Special Approval
- Apply for permission from the Graduate Research School to complete this unit as part of your PhD or Masters by Research qualification
- Apply for AccessUWA if you wish to complete this unit as professional development without other degree studies
SOCS5911 is a 12 point unit with pre-reading available online from 13 June, and intensive full-day classes on 27 June - 3 July 2019 at UWA Crawley campus (4 days) and off site at a scenario/simulation learning environment in Bickley, Kalamunda, WA (3 days). Attendance is required all days. Assessments are due in the weeks after intensive teaching.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.