Eligibility for credit from previous studies

Am I eligible for credit for previous study?

Answer ID 3325 | Last updated on 01/11/2022 09.28 AM

The University of Western Australia assesses applications for credit (also called advanced standing) on a case-by-case basis. An application for credit can be submitted to your Student Advising Office upon acceptance of an offer of study at UWA.

The credit granted will be largely dependent on the overlap between your previous units, and the units in your course at UWA. To apply, complete an Application for credit transfer, advanced standing and recognition of prior learning form and submit it to your Student Advising Office.

If you're applying for credit from an external university or institution you’ll need to attach an original or full colour scan of your academic transcript to your application.
Note: include copies of the unit outlines or summaries in your application if they are available to you.

Your Student Advising Office will notify you of the outcome of your application via your UWA student email account.

For individual advice, Email Us.

Was this answer helpful?