How to meet the English Language Requirements

How do I find out the English Language requirements for my course, and what are the alternative pathways if I don't meet them?  

Answer ID 3326 | Last updated on 01/11/2022 10.23 AM

At UWA, English is the language of instruction and assessment. You will need to meet the University's English Language Competency (ELC) to be eligible for a place. For a complete list of ways you can meet ELC see English language requirements.

Note: the ELC requirements for postgraduate research and certain postgraduate courses are different, so be sure to check carefully.

If you are unsure about the most suitable ways for you to meet this requirement, or for individual advice you can Email Us

Was this answer helpful?