Financial assistance scholarship eligibility

What do I need to provide to be eligible for a financial assistance scholarship?

The University considers students in receipt of Centrelink assistance to be in financial hardship. 

If you are under 22 years of age and are not eligible to receive Centrelink assistance you must lodge a statement of income form from both yourself and your parents for the two taxation years prior to your application.  

If you are 22 years of age and over you are classified as independent by Centrelink, please lodge a statement of income form for yourself.

These documents must be submitted together with your application:

1. Statement of Income (Student) plus Statement of income for your parents (if applicable)


2. Screen shot / first page of your Centrelink payment (including your name, CRN number and current amount received) 

Was this answer helpful?