Credit for undergraduate studies completed at another institution

Can I credit my prior study if I transfer from another institution as an undergraduate student?

Answer ID 715 | Last updated on 08/09/2022 11.54 AM

You may be granted credit (or 'advanced standing') for your prior studies if the content is compatible with the structure of your chosen course and at an appropriate level. You could receive up to a maximum of 50% of your course as credit. For example, a Bachelor of Commerce is comprised of 24 units and the maximum allowed credit is 12 units.

If you're a domestic student Email Us your transcripts and application form for assessment. Please indicate the major/s you're planning to enrol in, as this may vary the amount of credit you could receive. 

If you're an international student you will be advised of credit eligibility when you receive an offer.  

Was this answer helpful?