Mid-year entry - electronic documents (Australian domestic students)
You can email scanned copies of documents; however, they must follow the below guidelines.
Note: Original transcripts and degree certificates from previous studies may also be requested at any time as part of the process of verifying the authenticity of any documents provided with an application.
Applications may also be audited by seeking verification of your results from the issuing body.
Scanned Documents Guidelines:
- Documents must be scanned from the original and where possible in colour;
- Documents must be scanned in colour if the document has embossed seals;
- Documents may be requested to be scanned in colour for readability purposes;
- Unreadable documents will be required to be re-scanned which may result in a delay in the application being assessed. If an applicant is unable to scan documents effectively then the University will accept a hard-copy original document or correctly certified copy of the original;
- Scans from a photocopy or a faxed copy are not accepted;
- Documents must be scanned at the original size;
- Applicants must ensure no part or pages of the document are missing;
- Where a document has stamps, seals or text on both sides of the page then both sides must be scanned;
- Scanned documents must be in one of the following formats: pdf, .rtf, .txt, .doc, .docx, .xls, .tif, .rpt, .bmp, .xlsx or .jpg
- Documents saved in the following file types will not be accepted: .dot, .gif, .ppt or .zip