No high school qualification (domestic students)

How can I gain entry into UWA if I haven't finished high school? I am an Australian domestic student.
The admission process into undergraduate degrees at UWA is based on academic performance. Alternative aspects such as personal statements, reference letters, or industry experience cannot be included in support of your application.

If you are under 20 years old, you should consider completing or repeating an appropriate school-leaving qualification (such as the WA Certificate of Education, or interstate equivalent) to achieve an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank/Tertiary Entrance Rank (ATAR/TER).

Alternatively, if you gain entry to a course at another university, you can reapply to UWA after completing the equivalent of a full-time semester of study, and you will be assessed on the basis of your university results and your secondary results (if applicable). For a full list of requirements please check our entry requirements

Once you turn 20, you may be eligible to apply through one of the mature-age entry pathways.

Was this answer helpful?