Transferring from another university (domestic students)

How do I transfer to UWA from another university if I am an Australian domestic student?

You can apply for admission on the basis of your grade-point average (GPA), provided you have satisfied the University’s English Language Competence (ELC) requirement, and any other course entry requirements, such as prerequisites. If you have not completed your degree, we may also take into account your secondary-school results when assessing your application.

For entry to all undergraduate courses in first semester of each year, you apply through TISC (the Tertiary Institutions Service Centre).

Applications for other course entry are handled directly by the University.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.