Transferring from another university

I have been studying at another university, how do I transfer to UWA?

Answer ID 829 | Last updated on 01/03/2022 09.22 AM

If you have been studying at another university and wish to transfer to UWA, simply submit an application complete with supporting documentation so we can assess your eligibility and the possibility of awarding admission credit.

Was this answer helpful?