Application deadlines (Australian domestic students)

What are the application deadlines for entry to UWA if I am an Australian domestic student?

If you are a current undergraduate student at UWA looking to change course, please see Transferring to a different course at UWA.

For entry to all undergraduate courses in Semester 1, you will need to apply online through TISC (the Tertiary Institutions Service Centre). Their website will outline the application dates and deadlines.

For all other course deadlines, please refer to the dates and deadlines page.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.