Entry requirements for interstate/overseas school leavers (Australian domestic students)

How do I meet UWA’s admission requirements if I’m an Australian domestic school-leaver from interstate or overseas?
Information on equivalent high-school subjects from other Australian states and territories, as well as some of the common international qualifications, is available on the Future Students website.

Was this answer helpful?