Exchange to UWA as an honours student

Can honours students come on exchange to UWA?
If you are an honours student who needs to complete a research project or dissertation you can come on exchange to UWA, however you will need to source your own UWA supervisor by contacting the relevant discipline area. You should ensure that supervisory and any assessment expectations are in place well before you arrive. 
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.