Exchange to UWA as an honours student

Can honours students come on exchange to UWA?

Answer ID 859 | Last updated on 04/04/2022 01.01 PM

If you're an honours student who needs to complete a research project or dissertation you can come on exchange to UWA, however you will need to source your own UWA supervisor by contacting the relevant discipline area, prior to submitting your application. You should ensure that supervisory and any assessment expectations are in place well before you arrive.
Note: UWA cannot guarantee supervisor availability.

Was this answer helpful?