Study at UWA if your university does not have an agreement with UWA

Can I study at UWA if my university doesn't have an agreement with UWA?

If your university or college does not have a formal student exchange agreement with UWA, or if all student exchange places are filled in the student exchange program between UWA and your university or you have completed high school but not yet enrolled at a university, you can still apply to study at UWA through the Study Abroad Program.

To study on this basis, tuition fees are payable. Fees for 2019 will be AUD$27,400 per year or AUD$13,700 per semester. Fees are based on a standard enrolment of 24 credit points per semester. Undertaking additional credit will incur additional fees on a pro rata basis.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.