Applying for study abroad or student exchange to UWA
How do I apply for study abroad or student exchange to UWA?
Applying for a Student Exchange program
If you are applying as an exchange student you must first be nominated by your university. Check to see if your university is an exchange partner institution with UWA. Once UWA has received your nomination, you will receive an email from the Global Learning Office inviting you to log in, and complete the online application.
Applying for a Study Abroad program
- Direct Application - You can apply direct to UWA by using the online application. If your home university has no relationship with UWA, you will be required to complete the Home University Approval Form.
- Applying Through a Third Party - You can apply through a third party provider if UWA has an arrangement with your university where tuition and OSHC fees invoices are sent to the university. Third party providers include:
- Your original academic transcript (or a certified copy)
- Evidence of English language competency (where appropriate)
- A colour copy of your passport details page
Visit Completing Exchange at UWA for more information.