Level 1 units you can study on exchange to UWA

What Level 1, 2 or 3 units can I study on exchange to UWA?

You are eligible to enrol in any Level 1, 2 or 3 units that you meet the prerequisites for, providing the faculty gives approval and as long as the units are timetabled for that particular semester. When you submit your online application for the Student Exchange or Study Abroad program, you have the opportunity to submit a 'study list' made up of the selection of units you wish to enrol into while you are at UWA. You may choose any units which are part of a recognised degree program across any of our faculties (with the exception of Medicine, Dentistry, postgraduate Psychology and core Law units, which are not available to exchange/study abroad students), to add to your study list. The Global Learning Office will forward your study list to the relevant faculty to seek approval for your units and to check that you meet any unit prerequisites before your arrival, but you will also have the opportunity to make changes and seek unit approval from the faculties in person during Orientation week.

We strongly recommend you discuss the units you wish to take at UWA with your home university first, as you may need approval from them for the units you select. It is also a good idea to get more than 4 units approved so that you have some flexibility in case unit availabilities change or in case you simply change your mind. 

You can find unit descriptions in the UWA Handbooks and you can check the current timetable to see the schedule for units. Please ensure that you have chosen units for the semester that you are coming to UWA for: Semester 1 is February - June and Semester 2 is July - November. 

Was this answer helpful?