Receiving credit for the units studied on exchange or study abroad

As a Study Abroad or Exchange student, will I receive credit for the units I study at UWA towards my degree at my home university?

It is your responsibility to satisfy your home college or university requirements and understand and fulfil credit transfer requirements. We recommend you discuss this with the Study Abroad Office at your home university first.

As final enrolment is subject to timetabling constraints and unit availability, it is recommended that approval is obtained for over and above the number of units required to fulfil a full academic load at UWA. This will allow some flexibility to change units if necessary. You may request a pre-approved study list prior to arrival as part of the online application process. This selection may be changed after you arrive in Perth. You can view more information about unit selection at UWA here.

Was this answer helpful?