How to apply for Study Abroad to UWA

How do I apply for Study Abroad to UWA?

Answer ID 881 | Last updated on 30/01/2023 02.53 PM

You can apply for the UWA Study Abroad Program, to study for up to two semesters, in a number of ways:

Direct Application
If you are applying directly to UWA, you can apply online.

Applying Through a Third Party
There are several ways you can apply through a third party provider, for example:

  • If UWA has an arrangement with your university where tuition and OSHC fees invoices are sent to the university
  • Through a UWA authorised representative throughout the world. UWA maintains a database of agents that you can use to locate an agent in your country; or
  • The Education Abroad Network (TEAN).

If you are applying through a third party you must first be nominated by your third party provider, agent or university. Once this nomination has been received, you or your provider or agent will be sent an email from the UWA Global Learning Office with advice on how to apply online. Your application should be accompanied by:

  • Your original academic transcript (or a certified copy) and
  • Evidence of English language competency (where appropriate)
  • A copy of your passport details page, in colour.

Where documents are not in English, a certified English translation must be enclosed with your application.

Notification of Decision
Assessment for complete applications usually takes between one and three weeks. You'll receive formal notification by email. 

Was this answer helpful?