Help or support for International Australia Awards students

As an Australia Awards Scholarship (AAS) awardee where can I go to get help or support?

On campus you can make an appointment to see the Student Contact Officer to get help or support at the International Sponsored Student Unit (ISSU). ISSU is located in Student Central. The office is open Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 4.00pm. If you want to speak with the Student Contact Officer you can make an appointment at Student Central or by contacting +61 8 6488 7378.

Services such as a medical centre, counselling, learning skills and housing services are also located in Student Central.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.